The guidelines of Instagram account management
- use MF/ML and other services together with SMMplanner at your own risk
- use the same proxy on all services and devices
- don't use your account on mobile device without proxy
- especially if you travel to another country/location
- you can use it when there are no posts scheduled
- don't spam and don't use spam hashtags
- don't post the same content to multiple accounts simultaneously, use schedule
- don't use trash accounts bought somewhere
Instagram is known for banning accounts for cheating and other illegal activities. Clean, legal accounts never prohibited for using our service. Nevertheless, we recommend you to read the following recommendations.
Instagram bans accounts, not manually but by some algorithm that is known only to Instagram. But, based on our experience, we have compiled a list of some of the criteria on which Instagram calculates the suspicious accounts and forbids them.
- The main criterion is sharply increased popularity of the account. For example, after cheating through MF (mass following) and ML (mass liking), the chance of getting banned increases many times.
- Secondly, frequent change of IP. If the account has used more than one IP, then You will not be banned (You just confirm on Instagram that it was You). But if in one day you connect the account to several services, each with its own IP, the chance of being banned increases repeatedly. This includes your own mobile device - it has another IP. If you will use your account from mobile device in the near same time when you have scheduled post you will increase suspiciousness of the account.
- Third is a change of the device assigned to the account. All services and tools for working with Instagram are also different from the point of view of Instagram (only virtual). If the device is changed frequently, it also takes into account of the algorithm.
- Very important is the origin of the account. Often accounts that are purchased on the so-called "dumps" are getting banned. This accounts that have been registered with the device or IP address from which were registered many other accounts. Such accounts usually short-lived. We recommend you to register accounts independently and comply with a limit on the number of registrations on the same device and IP address. The exact limit is unknown, but significantly we can say that the more registrations accounts on the same device and IP address – the higher their chance of being banned.
We do not recommend to connect your account to our service, immediately after use of other services and tools, as this additional suspicious activity that may be the last straw for the Bana algorithm. Clean, legal accounts never get ban for using our service. But if Your account used MF or ML, we recommend giving this account "to settle" for some time, before connecting it to our or any other service.
In case of banning of CLEAN account for a connection to our service (which in practice has not yet happened), it is possible to restore it through technical support of Instagram, as You did not break the rules, and change of IP could be caused by a trip or move. We will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.